Welcome. Welcome to the Bloog

We've been waiting for you. We have cookies. There is no escape. Enjoy your stay.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Interviewing Heather's blerg

So, recently I interviewed the owner of one of my favorite blogs, Heather's blerg. This is what happened...

Hello

Hello. How are you?

I'll be asking the questions here.

Ok.

So, I understand that you have a blerg

I do, thanks

What kind of stuff do you post on your blerg?

Um, like, stuff.

When and why did you start blerging?

A little over a year ago, because I was a bored little kid with no to little social life, and I still have no to little social life but it was worth it.

what's your favorite post on your blerg?

I really like what would the races of middle earth drink that one I'm really proud of, cause its vaguely interesting in a way. Also Of Piñatas, Shovels and Bunnies. I'm really proud of  that one.

how long do you plan on blerging?

Um, as long as it takes to take over the world? I guess.

Who's your favorite fictional man?

Oh god! Oh!
...
...
I guess Legolas since you know we're engaged and stuff.

How do you feel about feminism, and global warming?

They're both hot! (We then proceeded to congratulate her/be in awe of that, for that for the next five minutes.)

What, in your opinion, is the most important part of any soufflé?

I like the chewy parts around the outside and I like when they meet, the gushy parts in the inside.

What is your favorite book(s) at the moment?

The moment...the Lord of the Rings trilogy of course!

What's your favorite part of blerging?

Um... I like writing snarky comments and then getting concerned that no one will get them, and then erasing them its kind of vaguely satisfying. Also I like putting pictures on it cause it makes me feel pretty.

Otp and Notp?

Otp Leather (Her and Legolas) Notp Dramionie (DracoxHermionie)

That strangest things about you?

Everything? The large gap between my big toes and my other toes.

So there has been some controversy over this subject for a while now. Are you still getting married to Legolas now that you're hopelessly in love with Captain America? What's the situation there?

(Hides under blanket)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I will be your best friend forever. (Restrictions, blackout dates, and rate fees may apply)